Isn't Toto sweet? I noticed he had an itty bitty piece of his ear chipped off, but I love him just the same! He was only $.10!
I loved the colors for a Spring vignette, it is chipped and a little to grody for me to even think about putting anything consumable in. But I couldn't pass it up for a DIME!
Vintage Christmas picks, ornaments and cupcake decorations- all for $.25!!!
Dainty little sugar jar :) It is also marked Eggshell Georgian Homer Laughlin, Made in the USA (WOW!) It is also numbered, J46N5. I will be Googling this in a little bit!
I actually scored 4 Milk Glass vessels today- I think it was less than $2.50 for all 4!!! The larger ones are marked E.O. Brody, Cleveland Ohio. I have to check them out!!!!
More Milk Glass - $.10 (OMG- I died when I saw it was a dime!)
$.10 each! I already have plans for this little sweetie... stay tuned!
Gorgeous tea cup by Noritake China, made in Japan (that is funny- something that says China NOT made in China!)
Smaller rose platter....
2 rose/ floral chipped platters $.25 each!
Precious milk glass coffee mug :) Man, I just can't wait to sip my Pike's Place out of this sweet little treasure! $.25
Weather-worn hat rack- $.50
Rusty movie reel - $.75
Half a cup of coffee, what a hoot ;) $.10
Old game dice - $.10 for the set of 4I actually bought several more FUN things but didn't photograph them since my Vintage ABC swap pal, Jeni is a blog follower! A majority of this haul is being mailed off to her in Iowa but I bought quite a few of these treasures for myself! And I already have plans for the tea cups (Valentine gifts for my son's teacher... come back to check it out!)
xoxoxo~
Rachel
Rachel




























Cool - don't ya just love bargains! You really did make a haul!
ReplyDeleteJackpot! Man Im jealous, lol. I went junking this weekend, found a few things. Pretty happy with those, but that sounds like a great sale!
ReplyDeleteWow really great finds for great prices! Around here is is hard to beat the dealers out in the morning - they zip through and scoop everything cool up very early! I am looking forward to Spring when we will have more sales around here again!
ReplyDeletegreat finds!! Love the vintage christmas stuff you found and mille bornes!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You TOTALLY made out!!!! Loving everything!
ReplyDeleteI am drooling, what great finds! I am so getting hooked on junkin.
ReplyDelete