Ugh, as if thinking of goodies to go into a gift basket isn't enough, it is a TEENAGE BOY! 16! My middle nephew turned 16 last week and came up to Tampa to celebrate his birthday with my family, his older brother and his girlfriend and my parents, who were visiting as well. I knew I was getting him a GameStop GC but wanted to give the boring GC a little pizazz... enter the Cricut ;) I tried to keep it simple and manly. I think that the Marah Johnson line was the perfect paper for a teenage boy. In fact, it matched the wire basket I had already chosen before I searched for the PP to decorate with! I adhered the images onto skewers and speared them into the festive, red crinkly filler covering the oasis clock. I stocked up on "manly" goodies (candy, gum, razors, shave gel, hair sculpting paste, Sudoku and deodorant) at the Dollar Tree. Speaking of deodorant, my 3 yr old, handed his cousin the gift basket and said, "Here is your odorant." My nephew said "I'm not a monster." And me, I just laughed my rump off! We love Monster's Inc. but I think it was just a coincidence Nicky called it odorant ;)Letters and numbers, Tag, "It's Your Day" : George
Guitars : Everyday Paper dolls
TFL!
Rachel



























Very cool, Rachel!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for jazzing up Gift Cards!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! I love Monsters too! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a teenage boy! Super cool!
ReplyDeleteRachel...you did a great job...I have 4 boys as well...all teens...14-19...so I can relate...you rocked this gf!
ReplyDelete