So here is my little guy honking down an ice cream cone! I love this photo and knew that my Indie Art Ice Cream Cones would really make his LO *POP*. The font cart is Stone Script. The decorative oval under BLISS was made from the Home Decor cart. Crop-A-Dile, eyelets. Pop dots.Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Ice Cream Bliss {Cricut}
So here is my little guy honking down an ice cream cone! I love this photo and knew that my Indie Art Ice Cream Cones would really make his LO *POP*. The font cart is Stone Script. The decorative oval under BLISS was made from the Home Decor cart. Crop-A-Dile, eyelets. Pop dots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























What a yummy yummy layout...you did a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Love those ice cream cones!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute page!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute layout!! I didn't even know there were ice cream cones on that cartridge!
ReplyDeleteIce cream love!!! I'd love to hear the story of this photo.
ReplyDeleteo0o0 ice cream! love this! :)
ReplyDeletehugs,
sarah.
love those cones!!! I did a card using that exact cut not too long ago!
ReplyDelete