I have a strange affinity for making advent calenders! Weird, huh? I guess because it is an instant gratification for me. A useful craft that I can finish in about an hour or two and I get to use my left over embellies! This advent is made with predominately Making Memories Halloween line from last year (I made it last year!). I made a banner from the same PP line that hangs in my foyer. You can see a picture of it in the post from yesterday (below here!).As always thank you for the kind comments!
Rachel



























Thats really cute!
ReplyDeleteIm having a paint party, feel free to check it out!
This is fantastic! You really did a great job with it! I love this!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! I LOVE THIS! I'm going to link to it on FACEBOOK. I need to make me one. YOU ARE SO CLEVER!!!!
ReplyDeleteSIStv Sista
xoxo,
ja
http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com
This is wonderful and so creative!! Love it!
ReplyDelete