I had this 'Christmas' bucket that was goldish with embossed holy on it, so I spray painted it black to give it new purpose! I wanted to alter it for Halloween. Because I just don't have enough buckets or vessels for Halloween (that is MAJOR SARCASM!)!!!!
I wanted to use my Cricut as the main embelies, Doodle charms - spider, EEEK - Blackletter. I covered the letter and edges of the spiders white circle with white glitter. I used my lg scalloped circle Marvy punch, sm EK Success scalloped circle punch, $.97 Walmart Halloween ribbon- spider webs, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch, googly eyes and cardstock.Happy Crafting!
Rachel




























So very cute...love it!
ReplyDeleteYou are so into the Halloween spirit!!! I love it. I'm sitting here trying not to think about Halloween, I want it to be summer, hahahaha. But you are making it easier for me to think Halloween!!! :) TFS!
ReplyDelete