I was so excited to get some of my clutter of my scrap desk (since I actually work a real job at it!) and some of my little treasures out of their confining drawers. I think it is easier to use your supplies when you can actually see them!!!! I may be on to something! lol :)
So here is the Coca-Cola crate my nephew bought me Saturday while we were treasure hunting :) Even though I de-cluttered the desk, I have the crate on top of the desk. Partly because it is utilitarian and partly because it is so dog gone CUTE with all my goodies tucked neatly inside of it!
TFL and have a great day!



























that is way cute! Love it. I also love your Hello Kitty stuff. HK always brings a smile to my face... like seeing an old friend.
ReplyDeleteOh! I have an old 7 up crate! Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteNow that is Way cool....
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic find!!! i'm so jealous.
ReplyDeletelove what you used it for.
awesome little creating space!
:D
Its FAB! Gotta have something nice to look at while you work :)
ReplyDeleteoops forgot! Left you somethin on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow.. that's such an inventive use for that crate!
ReplyDeleteGreat use for that crate, I have an old Pepsi one that I use to hold page kits! Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteLove the 7gyp stamps in there! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDelete