

So I thought my Spring dining room decor needed a little vintage flair, so I whipped up this fun and fabulous little banner! Each layer used less than a 12 x 12 sheet of PP. I also used only embellishments from my stash :) I hand cut the scalloped triangles, Marvy scalloped circle punch , Prima flowers, vintage buttons, Martha Stewart butchers twin, Martha Stewart butterfly (green) punch, Martha Stewart flocked stickers (the bunny and the bird) and Marcella for K & Co. glitter chipboard letters ... tfl :)



























your banner is sooo fun! and very spring-ey!
ReplyDeleteohhhh my! how freakin cute is THAT?!
ReplyDeleteYour banner is adorable! I love all the details and the colors!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the spring-y colors :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your banner!! Just the right touch for Spring!! Great colors.
ReplyDelete:0)
Peggy
I adore this banner! It's perfect! :) So glad I found your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it - the banner and the vignette. It's so springy. Your walls are the color I'd wish I'd painted mine, they look so fresh. Did you by any chance take Wendy Smedley's organization class? She had a banner project just last Thursday she posted for the last class - reminds me of yours (although I know banners are big now). Looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYour banner is so pretty. I really want to make one of these. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteWow so pretty, and springy what a happy little spot. Great Job
ReplyDeletevery nice spring banner.... Thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteawesome work! I love it. I always start stuff like that but never finish.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Your banner has been featured on craftjournal.net on my inspiration board! xx
ReplyDelete