Monday, March 9, 2009

I am hosting a RAINBOW embellie swap @ 2Peas.... come join me!

I am in a rainbow-y state of mind and want to add to my embellie collection!!!! I was thinking since so many of us have Cricuts and Sizzix and even clip art, that this would be a blast!
Kinda an anything goes type of swap.... like, journaling squares, alphabet sets, pockets, titles, shrinky dink buttons, flowers, ribbon, felt shapes... etc.
They MUST have ALL OF THE RAINBOW colors on the ONE embellie.... like an alphabet set with a mixture of the colors; RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE AND PURPLE.
If you do flowers, they can be Cricut or Sizzix cut but you must cut one in each color for each swapper... example, 10 swappers get all 6 colors.
If you think of other fun page embellies.... pipe up and let us know!
My Guidelines :
Due Date : In my hands by May 1st
Quality includes CARDSTOCK, I am not a Bazzil snob and I do not mind regular untextured cardstock... just don't submit flimsy pp. Please produce a project YOU would want in return!
All embellies must have ALL the rainbow colors included with it- RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE AND PURPLE
You need to check in WEEKLY
You must agree to these guideline especially the weekly check in and NOT submitting your project late!!!!
This is GOING to be fun!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment