Monday, March 23, 2009

Feeling Fruitful

How cute are these little creations? I made them this afternoon (freehand design) and plan on hitting Dollar Tree for headbands. I am going to adorn the headbands with my fruity little gems and make little gifties for my pal, Gabi!
I have said it many times before, I live in the Winter Strawberry Capitol of the USA! There is no shortage of Strawberry fields or roadside farm stands :) Let's just say I bought 6 pints (a 1/2 flat) for $3.99! I cut and washed them for the boys classes, their teachers asked for healthy snacks to munch on after SAT testing this week.

Of course you have to follow up a healthy treat with a bad treat (a bad but oh so yummy, you can't just have one, kind of treat!) So here is my bowl of Mike and Ikes from this afternoon! So fruity and refreshing!TFL and as always- thanks for letting me know you stopped by!
XOXOXO~
Rachel

5 comments: