Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stop - CUPCAKE - time!




So I have a new found affection for this delish butter cream frosting recipe I found on the net last week! I have the link, a few posts down. I HAD TO pay homage to it's artful delightfulness by making it it's own special recipe card with all the goodies I got from Rhonda in the Cupcake Whimsy jar!

11 comments:

  1. very nice great job.. cupcake look great how did they taste...have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! And, beautiful recipe card. Now if I could just see that recipe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!! The cupcakes, frosting AND how you made your recipe card!! :0)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look delish! And the recipe card is pretty yummy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, those look so yummy! Super cute recipe card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmm.... cupcackes. Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmmmmmmm! super cut recipe card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your recipe card...and the cupcakes...yikes but I gave up sweets for Lent. It seems all I see now are cupcakes when I can't have them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the name of the paper you used for this project? I love cupcakes and that paper is a must have for me. I looked for an email but could not find one. Here is my addy queentomas@yahoo.com if you wouldn't mind emailing me :) THX

    ReplyDelete