Here is a rainbow after the cloudy day :) I thought SPARKLE sounded nice.... I was going to give it to someone special but may keep it, cause it is so darn cute danging off the Coke crate on my desk!!!!
I love the AC TEEN line :) So when I unearthed out mini golf photos from 05, I knew this was the perfect combo. I have had these photos cropped and paired with many other PP over the past several months and nothing jumped out at me like the Paper Airplane PP did! I love my felt starts.... can you tell? I cut them with my archaic Sizzix.
I HATE rub-ons and my special technique for making them work is LEAVING THEM ON THE BACKING AND STAPLING THEM TO THE PROJECT! Shhhhhh.... don't tell anyone my secret ;)
Then I found some die-cut felt strawberries I cut at the boys school last year on the Ellison die machine. I added some buttons and embroidered some more 'seeds' for that realist look ;) I made him puffy too BUT have NO IDEA how to display him. On a shelf, as is, perhaps!
I was inspired by a LO I have done by Sally Hannah in my Favorites file over at SIStv. I remembered I has rainbow fabric and ribbon too! Talk about some-timers!
Just a little card to keep on my desk area to may me smile and to remind me no matter what happens in life, I am LUCKY because of THEM!TFL!
xoxoxo
Rachel



























how cute are these?? love them!
ReplyDeleteOK, I must say, that cloud is adorable! Makes me want to make something for my little girls' room!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Rachel your certainly on a awesome rainbow roll. I just LOVE that lil cloud with rainbow ribbon...I may be crafting one for myself (SOON!) the layouts are great. You've been so busy!
ReplyDeleteloving the rainbow colors of your work! soo much fun. especially that little cloud..too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the felt!!! Happy stuff :)
ReplyDeletehow fun and colorful!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
OMG! I love the rainbow cloud!!! SOOOOO cute!
ReplyDelete