Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It FELT so goooooooooood! {Felt Headbands}

I had made a Mason jar FULL of little felt embellies a few months ago and there they sat. Unloved and unused L So this week, I decided to dust off that fabulous jar of embellies and make some fun little felt headbands for my favorite little girls! I bought some inexpensive headbands at Dollar Tree and had at them with felt! I blanket stitched a wrap around the headband and attached some of my favorite embellies! What do you think? We had a really windy day here and my poor little models had their hair flying EVERYWHERE! But they are still the cutest little girls ever, the windblown look just adds charm ;)I also decided to try and make a happy little toad stool too! It was my first attempt and I am not sure if I like it, but I wanted to add it to my felt collection !!!

7 comments:

  1. love that mushroom...SO cute! the headbands are too cute...wish my girls were younger

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little headbands!!! and love the toadstool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! Love the watermelon one. And the toadstool is adorable.

    Tried to answer your question yesterday about my problems with my old Creative Exile site, that is ancient and I never solved the problem there, so I'm at my new blog, http://photopaperscissors.blogspot.com --for some reason the Creative Exile site pops up at the top of my Blogger profile.

    Not sure why I can't comment more than once on your entries...sorry for the long post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cure! Love the pink/black flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! How stinkin cute are those!!! DD won't even put her hair behind her ears let alone a hairband!!! :O I love them sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG super cute felt creations! My fave is the toadstool!!! It's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, these felt headbands are too cute.....Etsy here you come! BTW, I think I would sport one at school! :)

    ReplyDelete