Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I was in a RAINBOW-riffic mood yesterday!!!!!!

I made this rainbow with my Creative Memories circle cutters, I layered them and cut the circle in half and ended up with 2 beautiful rainbow embellies!!! I used my Fiskers Threading Water punch on the bottom of my DCWV card and adorned with my Thickers!!!!
I bought this stickers in the Back to School section of Target and had been hording them (ok... I actually organized them so well, I forgot I had them!)
Here is the other half of the rainbow! I love the green hill PP behind it but you really can't see it with the big rainbow in the way ;)
I had an epiphany to circle punch a window into the card (I know... not too original but it is for ME!!! lol!) I love this ribbon I got in the mail as a hostess gift for a swap from Melissa!
Ugh, I own too many of the foam craft letters- gotta use them up, somehow! But, of course, there was no RED "E".. I had to make one!!! lol!
Any excuse to make a rainbow (honestly!) Oh, this is also my entry for the OLW # 46 {SEE}

I love the Friendly Forrest collection!!!!! I just wish I can remember that I bought it when I sit down to scrap! Of course, my Thicker affection shows, as well!
I made a hand drawn monster and adorned him with Stickles... what monster doesn't love Stickles!?!??!
Wow... was I ambitious yesterday :) I feel so inspired by bright, happy, rainbow-y colors!!! I really just started out making a birthday LO for my eldest but ended up in a rainbow kinda grove!!! That is always a good thing! TFL!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. um yeah, I can't pick a favorite because they are all gorgeous!!!!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh you have been so busy! And they are all so awesome! I think my fav is the LO with you and our DH though. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... you were busy! Great projects and love the rainbows! I love the Friendly Forest collection too, but I've only made one layout with it... I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you made all that in one day?!!! WOW!!! And they are all awesome! I love your hand-drawn monster! And the bright colors are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so envious. How great you must feel producing all of that in a day. Love those days!

    ReplyDelete