I love the 80’s!
I love the funky neon’s, the bright SCREAMING colors! I love the corny fashion (not corny then, we thought we were HOT!) I love the music, Madonna, Cindy Lauper, Michael Jackson. I love the huge funky chunky accessories. I love the cars, Mustang GT, Camaros, Iroc-Z’z, Firebirds! I love the movies, Breakfast Club is my #1 – all time FAV! I love the TV shows! I love Hello Kitty, Smurfs, Holly Hobby, Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Bright! I loved being a kid in the 80’s and cherish what each and every memory evokes in me!
Sooooooooooo…. I found this AC Teen pack of PP at Michaels last week and it screamed Punky Brewster at me, had to get it! Bottom line! I have been having a blast playing with all the papers and sparking my imagination just by taking one of the happy, fun papers out J
I made the mini with the $1 heart chipboard album from Michaels and the AC Teen line. I used tidbits from around my scrapbook room, including a plastic charm off my 80’s kiddie charm necklace. I found the Awesome 80’s webdings for some of the embellies and also used foam letters- looks like the 80’s balloon letters we all doodled on our Trapper Keepers in 5th grade!
As always, thanks for the love and peace, I am Audi 5000 ;)
Rachel
I love the funky neon’s, the bright SCREAMING colors! I love the corny fashion (not corny then, we thought we were HOT!) I love the music, Madonna, Cindy Lauper, Michael Jackson. I love the huge funky chunky accessories. I love the cars, Mustang GT, Camaros, Iroc-Z’z, Firebirds! I love the movies, Breakfast Club is my #1 – all time FAV! I love the TV shows! I love Hello Kitty, Smurfs, Holly Hobby, Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Bright! I loved being a kid in the 80’s and cherish what each and every memory evokes in me!
Sooooooooooo…. I found this AC Teen pack of PP at Michaels last week and it screamed Punky Brewster at me, had to get it! Bottom line! I have been having a blast playing with all the papers and sparking my imagination just by taking one of the happy, fun papers out J
I made the mini with the $1 heart chipboard album from Michaels and the AC Teen line. I used tidbits from around my scrapbook room, including a plastic charm off my 80’s kiddie charm necklace. I found the Awesome 80’s webdings for some of the embellies and also used foam letters- looks like the 80’s balloon letters we all doodled on our Trapper Keepers in 5th grade!
As always, thanks for the love and peace, I am Audi 5000 ;)
Rachel



























OMG I love your 80s mini! So cute and colorful! You really captured the era!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI loooove it, I must make one for myself!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! The colors and pp are perfect :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! This is awesome!!!! Good memories!!! I truly wish I had more photos of myself during the 80's with my parachute pants and crazy-big hair! I'd love to make an album like this! Great job.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great mini!! I have so many (scary!) memories of the 80's!
ReplyDeleteahhhh i LOVE that!!!
ReplyDeleteactually your whole blog is filled with cuteness too ;)
the little felt cloud i love heaps.
thanks for visiting mine, im glad you did, cos now i found yours
xx
WoohOO!!1 fabulous tribute to the 80's..totally love the rainbow sparkle too!!!
ReplyDeleteHey girlie..if you've got a facebook..look me up. Luz cardosa Foster
ReplyDeleteoh this is waaaay stinking fun!
ReplyDeletebrings back such fond (i think) memories!
I love this!!!! I just bought this paper yesterday!
ReplyDelete