Monday, March 23, 2009

I am so cool... I hang with Super Heros!

I am on a rainbow roll lately! I scrap it, wear it and buy it :) It makes me smile! The Super Hero lo above was a photo taken at my youngest b-day party. I used the Love Elsie raised thought bubble cardstock. It was perfect!
New PP from the K & Company stack, DAYDREAMS.
I love that the boys wrote their list, themselves! Yes, I mad a duplicate LO for both boys. I used to do that as a rule of thumb when I first started scrapping. Even if it was a duplicate photos!
TFL!
Rachel

5 comments:

  1. OMG, saw that paper at Michaels and had to hold myself back (I'm overbudget thanks to craft shopping in FL w/Mom and paying for SIStv Live...LOVE what you did with it. The Spidey picture is awesome! Looks like you had a good weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pic of you and Spiderman is WONDERFUL! DS is in love with Spiderman. Jealous that you got a real one at your son's Bday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soo love your first layout with you and spidey! Soo much fun! Hope you had a great weekend and here's wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my dd loves as I the first one and she's so taking your title she said!
    The last one is a great page to look back on, wonderful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creativity!! The colors are so great!

    ReplyDelete