Nick and I tagged along as chaperone's on Johnny's field trip, at his teachers request. She insisted I follow in my own car so Nick could come along! Man, I love Ms. Foote!
I went to Michael's and decided to treat myself to some of the great new patterned paper stacks since they were 25% off- thanks for the heads up, Amanda! Here is a photo from American Crafts website of the TEEN line! I got the 60 page pack for $14.99!
Shopping at the cleanest and friendliest grocery store! I hurried to get home to make my yummy lunch, a top round roast beef sandwich on bakery fresh Chicago Italian bread!
I am in the Secret Betty swap and my recipe is Key Lime Pie... I had to buy the ingredients for my package to Hawaii, so I had to make a pie for myself and John!!!! It was to die for!
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! I helped Ms. Foote make Oobleck with her class for Fun Friday. Boy was that MESSY!!!!!! My diamond ring was green!
After school, on Friday, I took my kiddos and our car-pool buddies to Sonic for Slushes! I highly recommend the Pineapple Slushy, the boys would disagree and tell you to get the Oreo Milkshake!
Finally wearing my new Old Navy shirt! I am so lame and wait to wear my new clothes, I actually bought this in January!!!!
Judo, Thursday and Judo, Saturday!!! Here is Sarah helping Nick workout!!!!
Strawberry antique hunting with Eric and Nick.
Dinner at Chili's with John, Eric and Nick (the boys were at a sleepover at the Dodson's). I had the Triple Dipper- super YUM!
I bought another fun punchie! I got the Doily Lace Martha Stewart punch from Walmart :)
Finally mailing out my Hello Kitty swap to Mandy in California!!! I really can't wait to get this swap back!
I hope this week is as awesome and fun filled as last week! TFL!
xoxoxo ~ Rachel



























Awesome and I LOVE SONIC .. lol
ReplyDeleteLove the rundown with pictures!! Fun!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you have your Hello Kitty stuff ready to go! (wait a minute, yes I can! Rachel is ALWAYS fast with her swaps!) Sounds like you had a busy, but fun, week!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun photos, the Dr. Seuss book made me smile! =)
ReplyDeleteFun stuff! Love the Hello Kitty!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! We love happy hour at Sonic! Your Hello Kitty ATCs are faaaahhhhbulous!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, seems like you've had such a fun week! We went to Chili's last week, too! It was really yummy! I had the ribs. ;o)
ReplyDeleteThe MS punch you got is adorable! I think I'll need to pick up one of those.
Fun swap! Hello Kitty is so cool! ;o)