Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bargain Shopping 101

A few weeks ago I decided to stock pile my coupons to utilize TrueCouponing.com
It is a fabulous site that links up my local grocery store and all the coupons and BOGOs for the week.... IN DETAIL!!! They even have a url to many of the companies websites for more coupons!




Look at everything I bought for $52.32 !!!!!!!

It took me about 2 hours to navigate through the website and all my coupons (DON'T CUT THE COUPONS!!! Keep them in a file by date- the site details the dates of the coupons for your convenience).

The site even has a special tab for my local grocery store, Publix!

I was even able to buy ground sirloin and a few pounds of deli meat (Boars Head!)!!!

Here is my savings and the $10 I got back from Customer Service. A friend advised me that Publix, my local and VERY clean, customer service oriented, grocery store - takes competitors coupons. I had a $10 off $75 purchase coupon for Target in my wallet! I loaded the car and ran back in to get my money back!!!
So the grand total I spent at Publix this evening was $53.32, originally $145.13~ $43.59 with BOGO and store sales and $ 59.22 with coupons!!! Publix, where shopping is a PLEASURE!!!!
TFL!
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. GREAT! I'm having so much trouble trying to keep up with coupons...i love to save money but it's such a lot of work as far as it goes with using coupons...at least for me. I guess I need to learn some new skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look into this...thanks! I've used the grocery game..not bad when you put all the time into it!

    Mere

    ReplyDelete