And I love Hello Kitty, really I do, it is my screen name over at TwoPeas! This was a page embellishment I made for a Hello Kitty swap about a year and a half ago. I used my HK Sizzix die cut.
Just a whimsical wall hanging I created last summer that now hangs on the wall above my desk. It truly still brings a smile to my face :)
A magazine recycling project that I created and have still never hung up! It was published on an internet scrapbooking magazine site, sadly, I do not remember the name of the site! If that isn't a sign I am getting old, I don't know what is ;)
A couple of my rainbow purchases from Target, a melamie frame, a delicious cupcake notepad and a shopping list pad.I hope these delightful little rainbow tidbits but a smile of your face :)
~Rachel



























No comments:
Post a Comment