The Faded Charm blog hosts a little get together called ***White Wednesday*** and I finally decided to join in! I am
choosing some of my fun paper crafting supplies all in white,
ok, and a little bit of cream!

A little vintage Jell-o tin full of white buttons that I keep on my work desk.

A few of my Martha Stewart Punches.

A mini
apothecary jar full of tiny little plastic doves that I love adding to small
shadow boxes and cards.

White glitter. Coarse and sparkly, just the way I like it!

One of many
Ikea jars I have organized by color, this jar houses the whites and creams.

Flowers I made from a vintage book, inked, crinkled and torn.
You can find other entries over on her blog :
http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/2010/06/white-wednesday-53.html
I had flashbacks from the old tv show My Three Sons when I saw your title!
ReplyDeleteLove the buttons, plastic doves - how cute.
IKEA has so many great things!
Very cute, creative flowers!
Kathy
Oh now you and I should get together LOL - I have all my bits and pieces together by colour in little (and big) IKEA jars too!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty pictures. Oh the possiblities with all those goodies.
ReplyDeleteGreat little trinkets and treasures to work with! Those flowers are precious! Happy White Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteBack Porch Blessings,
Rebecca
oh so much fun stuff, I'm an old button freak. Don't you just love how things look so charming in jar.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
I love your flowers, great way to use old book pages!
ReplyDeleteTracey