Spring Break has been nothing short of fun and exciting for the kids and I. Today we went to ...
Siesta Key... white powdery beaches and crystal clear water!
For at least an hour we had about this much ^^^^ ocean to ourselves, without anyone else infringing on our oceanic playground!!!!
Beachy toes! I feel a strong compulsion to take one of these photos EVERYTIME I sink my tootsies in the sand!
My precious little boys! I have really been enjoying our week together! I am going to be sad when they go back to school !!!
Seagull, in case you live in a landlocked state and don't get to experience these pesky nuisances!!!



























That looks beautiful. Seagulls ya we got those suckers, the neighbours keep feeding them Urgg. That and crows.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great spring break, the beach looks divine, espcially if you had it to yourself for a little while. :)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful. I love white sand.
ReplyDeletecould you send that weather here please
ReplyDeleteCalifornia is having awful weather - still!! We seem to have got some other states weather and we want ours back!
awwww, I'm so jealous! We went to the beach last wednesday during our spring break. Going to the beach in april in NJ is rare but we lucked out this year. I had a hard time parting with my boys too. Enjoy your weekend, summer vacation will soon be here!
ReplyDelete