
The boys and I ran up to a farm about 2 miles from our house to get some fresh strawberries for our Easter crepes tomorrow. I can't tell you the joy I feel as I ride minutes away from my front door,
amongst the strawberry fields and a few odd orange groves. I have always lived in suburbia, and don't get me wrong, I still live in suburbia, but I am surrounded by natural bliss! I love watching the progress of the strawberries. I love knowing that these edible ruby red gems
sustain the community with viable employment. I love seeing the land as Mother Nature intended. I love chomping into a sun soaked, hot, sandy strawberry, right in the field! I love living
amongst the blessed strawberries!
Cheers~
Rachel
This is how I feel about my blueberries. I pick them up at our cottage most of the summer. I am lucky I have only seen a bear once.
ReplyDelete