Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope you all have a beautiful day with your loving families! We are not religious but we do relish in anything that makes our kids feel special and so far so good! They loved their baskets and the egg hunt! Why wouldn't they love plastic eggs filled with Silly Bandz and gummy candies!?!?!
Daddy is making crepes for the boys and I as I type! Of course with the fresh berries the boys and I picked yesterday.
Next on the agenda, the ham will be going into the oven for a lunch/ dinner combo. I made my favorite... Ambrosia! I will also be serving baked sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and fresh green beans my hubby grew in his garden! To top it off, I made a Pineapple Upside Down Cake for dessert!!!!
Have a fabulous day!
xoxo
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture. Sounds like you have a fun day planned. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete