Monday, July 27, 2009

Fry Boxes ....

Boy themed fry boxes.....The Basketball Star
The Birthday Giftie
The All Boy
Here are the Halloween themed fry boxes:
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
The Spookie
The Ol' Black Cat


I thought I would try my hand at these handy dandy fry boxes I have been seeing lately. I saw a wonderful example in the 2peas and SIStv gallery from Cobb809 and knew I had to try it! So I looked up a template (pattern) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/462697 (to be honest, this is the same pattern but not the one I book marked on my desk top) and cut out my PP and Cardstock and now I have 6 little gift boxes ready to brighten someone's day!
TFL!
Rachel

7 comments:

  1. These are great! I've never made one either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so darn cute! Would make great party favors for a childs birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! One of these days I'm going to be a good enough planner to do these as party favors. Love the texture on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, but that little grinning black cat is my FAV! OMG it is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete