Ever lay in bed, trying to fall asleep and an art project starts swirling around the ol' cerebral cortex? It does with me all the time! I woke up this morning and decided to art on it :) I grabbed several magazines from my stash and began punching colorful little 1 1/2 inch squares! I laid them out, rearranged them, adhered them, rearranged some more and framed it! Instant burst of happy, rainbow-y goodness in about an hour! Shwwwweeew, now my little brain can rest easier!



























love it!
ReplyDeletebrilliant! I love it!
ReplyDeleteOf course it had to be rainbow. I wouldn't expect anything less.
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic. I have a similar idea running through my mind. My mom is bringing me a ton of magazines that have been collecting at my aunt's house since she has been away. I will show you when it is done.
Awesome, I totally love it...then again I love rainbows!
ReplyDeletethis is bliss!!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I really love it! Great job and fabulous idea!
ReplyDeleteawesomeee!
ReplyDeleteYES that is when my projects hit me then... or when I am washing dishes. never failsss!
Love the idea of punched squares... it would work great in my art journal pages, too!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYup, all the time!!
ReplyDeleteThat turned out great!