
John bought new tomato and pepper plants and planted green bean and squash seeds. I definitely love his new hobby! Just last night he made me his YUMMY salsa and we have been enjoying his green beans with dinner all week :) I also used the FIRST pepper from his plant in
tonight's supper, Italian Chicken Stew (recipe later this week :)

I made a few new recipe cards. The Danish
Puffcake was our family Sunday brunch and I plan on making this yummy margarita cake later in the week!

The boys and I enjoyed a few hours at the YMCA swimming and playing on the water slides! I just had to show you all my new pool tote that I found at
Michaels, cause it's so darn cute and I just love it. It definitely puts a smile on my face!

My eldest nephew Eric, who also happens to be my second
BFF (my hubster is my first
BFF-
lol!) found these Smurf figurines and bought them as a little
giftie for me! Isn't he a sweetie!?!?!?

Have a great week, everyone!
Rachel
I wanna start planting some flowers too! Can't wait.. ur pots look great!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to start a garden. You make it sound so easy! Love your puff pancake recipe. I make these in cupcake tins. Always a huge hit in our house.
ReplyDeleteomg did i just see the smurfs? I USED TO LOVEEEEEE THE SMURFS my mom still has all mine i bet rofl
ReplyDelete