Looks good! Our green ones are popping up, as well as some mystery veggies! We use the area where the garden is to dump veggie/fruit scraps during the year, and now we have watermelon everywhere and what I believe might be 1 pumpkin plants and 2 yellow squash plants.
I am a full-time working mom of 3 wonderful balls of energy! They are what I am most proud of in life. I don't want to rush their lives away but I would love to fast forward 20 years and see the successes life will bring them!!!!
Looks good! Our green ones are popping up, as well as some mystery veggies! We use the area where the garden is to dump veggie/fruit scraps during the year, and now we have watermelon everywhere and what I believe might be 1 pumpkin plants and 2 yellow squash plants.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors! I love taking pics of food too.
ReplyDelete