Monday, April 18, 2011

Homemade Ice Cream Cone Holder and Giveaway!!!!

Look what my kid discovered!  Talk about your Earth Day recycling project!  He happen to be playing with the toilet paper tubes and Dixie cups and left a few on the island when I was making the kiddos ice cream cones.  I happen to look over after I filled my first cone and needed to make the other two cones but was running out of hands (contrary to popular belief, us Moms are not actually octopuses!).  So threw the cone in his little creation!  And let me tell you, not only did it come in handy, it gave me and the boys several minutes of good old fashioned jokes and laughs!  Perfect afternoon of ice cream made better with laughter and craftiness! 
Linking up with :


 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
Anything Related
See the link below for my CUPCAKE GIVEAWAY!!!!
http://cookscleansplayswithpaper.blogspot.com/2011/04/cupcake-giveaway.html
Happy Monday!
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Go kids! Very inventive. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete