Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Homemade Easter Cupcake Picks and Giveaway!

I did a search for free Easter printables
and found all these cute images.
This one is my favorite... so precious!
Perfect for the brownie cupcakes I made for my sons preschool Easter party tomorrow! 
Sweet bunnies!  I added a little glitter thanks to Stickles! 
Yum! 
Plain and simple... the magic is in the treat! 
Ok... these are my favorites! 
I added a pearl to the chickies tail and more glitz with Stickles! 
I actually grabbed a handful of wooden coffee stirrers at Starbucks this morning, I know, that is cheap of me... but I figure I spend enough money there they can donate 12 stirrers!  I actually cut them in half, which was pretty easy with a scissor since the wood was very soft and pliable.  Ok.. no judging on the coffee stirrers!  
If you want to win some fun freebies for your own cupcake addiction... enter MY GIVEAWAY HERE ...http://cookscleansplayswithpaper.blogspot.com/2011/04/cupcake-giveaway.html
Thanks for peeking!  Rachel
Linking up with :



5 comments:

  1. Cute cupcakes! They are iced so tidy and pretty. Love it!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cupcakes and their picks. My favorite is the bunny picks with the glitter. Happy Easter to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stickies are adorable--love your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The personal touch takes a homemade treat to the next level. Thank you for sharing your darling designs. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete