Sunday, October 24, 2010

$2 Good Will Shadow Box Transformation

I bought this fabulous shadow box for only $2 at Goodwill a few weeks ago!And I turned it into this .... I am addicted to making these cute little flowers from vintage clothing patterns. I just punch out a scrap of paper in my favorite pattern or color for a little pop and then embellish to match my creation and voila....
I used the Vintage inspired tag I made for a swap as my focal point int he shadow box. The background paper is by K&Co.
I am linking up Metamorphosis Monday ... so hop on over and be inspired!
Also linking up with http://thepottingshed-anythinggoeshere.blogspot.com/2010/10/vintage-halloween-blog-party.html
~Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is one of the most creative things I have seen in awhile! Love it!! Can't wait to see your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, love it! it looks great, and very vintage inspired, which is the sort of halloween decorations i go for. so glad i stopped over from met monday!

    www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I too have lots of little Halloween items that would be perfect in a shadow box! Great look you created too!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box turned out great. Good find for only $2.00. Goodwill stores are great!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat project, it turned out great-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete