
I decided I needed to craft just ONE more Halloween
goodie this week! Just what I need, more crafts, like I need another hole in my head :)

I "borrowed" this ephemera image from the net and embellished the pendant with a few stray
jewelry pieces I had "laying" around!

Just something fun :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel
Hi Rachel! a girl can never have too much jewelry, so I say keep the crafts coming! Mr. Bones will look so cute hanging around your neck! Linda
ReplyDeleteLove the edible arrangement on your last post, I thought the same thing, who would pay $ for that! This necklace is really fun. I would certainly love wearing it for Halloween.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say where everything came from in my tablescape. The striped boots and the purple and black glitter one are from a local store Tai Pan.
Well that is super cute. Love the bat. Your super talented.
ReplyDeleteSherry