Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Love

I made this as a little gift for my (get ready for this) my nephews, girlfriend's sister! I have never met her as she lives across the country but I do chat with her on Facebook. In fact, her Etsy shop has been on the right side of my blog for months! She is a VERY talented artist and creates the most phenomenal watercolor paintings :) As a request she made with one of her doodles, I am sending her and her gorgeous little daughter a box of goodies.
Here is one of the items I am sending Kat... I knew I had to buy this "charm" because she always signs her posts ONE LOVE. And she is a rainbow lover just like me, so I decided to string up a beautiful assortment of rainbow colored glass beads!
I really have to add that in exchange for my gifties, she is sending me a watercolor! But in all honesty, I have been telling myself for several months that I really wanted to send Zoey a special little something!
TFL!
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'd sport it! Love the colors and LOVE the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just gorgeous rachel!! She will loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete