Monday, May 10, 2010

Beachy Vignette!

Well girls and boys, it's that time again! Time for the seasonal vignette that lays beyond the Lombardo's front entry ....
Welcome and step inside....
Notice the wooden starfish, I fell in love with it at Joann's, so it was my inspiration piece. I bought the BEACH sign and distressed 'drift wood' looking tray from the same collection. I added a sand filled apothecary jar and several glass vessels full of sea shells the boys and I have recovered over the past few years. The rest of the beach decor, I already had .
The blue and white stripped wooden frame (that reminds me of a beach cabana) is from a recent trip to Home Goods (along with the sand filled apothecary jar).
It makes me happy!
Rachel

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I wish my enterance way was big enough to put up a pretty display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me happy too! I have one beachy setup in my bathroom and working on one on top of the entertainment center in the front room, but am having such a difficult time laying it all out! I took the stuff from the bathroom and arranged it up there, but it was all too tall =( This will give me some inspiration, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for your entry way! It would make me long for the beach every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! It looks so "beachy".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! I want to do something like that in my bathroom, but right now I'm too lazy to repaint, remodel...someday maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your entry way looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete