My very first POP UP CARD! How hysterical, you had to see my husband trying to mastermind a pop-up for me! I tried to explain that there was a really simple version I saw over and over again on 2Peas and Cricut but noooooooooooo... my sweet Angel had to fold and re-fold practice cards for me! He was really trying hard! Anywho... this is the simple version I settled on!Friday, October 2, 2009
Peek-A-Boo {pop-up card}
My very first POP UP CARD! How hysterical, you had to see my husband trying to mastermind a pop-up for me! I tried to explain that there was a really simple version I saw over and over again on 2Peas and Cricut but noooooooooooo... my sweet Angel had to fold and re-fold practice cards for me! He was really trying hard! Anywho... this is the simple version I settled on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























That is really adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat card is too cute! I had a pop up card class in art school and mine was a disaster, lol.
ReplyDeleteThe mini pumpkin pies look delicious...what a good idea!!
Tracy
so so so adroable!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to do a pop up project and this is tooooo cute...thanx for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete