I recently discovered these caramel apple wraps by Concord Foods!
I mean, peel and stick on a clean apple and and jam the Popsicle stick in and DONE, caramel apples!!!! I can't believe all the time I have wasted over the years, unwrapping a million itty bitty caramel squares and melting them, sometimes burning them! I beg you to try these :) My 8, 7 and 3 yr old boys had a ball!


The pics of my kiddos are a bit out of focus, you can cleary see, I had to snap my pics quickly the way they were devouring their caramel apples! If I waited to focus and adjust the camera... no live action photos ;) Since my eldest is missing his 2 front teeth, he had to eat his apple on the side of his mouth, it was actually pretty funny to watch!



























No comments:
Post a Comment