I was browsing a few blogs in my favorites column, clicked on their blog favorites ... made a few more clicks on those blog favorites and found this FABULOUS site! http://www.tastespotting.com/browse/1
It is a collection of recipes with drool-worthy photos... like this one Roasted Pumpkin with cinnamon sugar and homemade whipped cream!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies!
And of course I have to give a shout out to any Hello Kitty themed dessert!!! Especially since I sit here as a 35 year old Mother of three in a Hello Kitty tee shirt and necklace ;)
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies!
And of course I have to give a shout out to any Hello Kitty themed dessert!!! Especially since I sit here as a 35 year old Mother of three in a Hello Kitty tee shirt and necklace ;) 
I plan on making the homemade marshmallows... http://thedishondelish.com/2009/10/homemade-marshmallows/ next week!!!!
Now those are some good eats!
Rachel



























I agree Hello Kitty always deserves a shout out ;) Those foods all look sooo tasty.......
ReplyDeleteLet me know how you're marshmallows turn out! Send pics and I'll post them!
ReplyDeleteEmily Roemmich
http://thedishondelish.com