Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween Treat Boxes

I bought a package of 12 wedding favor paper boxes from Dollar Tree. I actually bought them over the summer and with no purpose in mind. I figured $1... how could I go wrong? I am actually pretty bummed that I only bought one package. Truth is, I needed at least 50 favor boxes between both boys classes. Now the dilemma is ... where am I going to pass out 12 favor boxes!?!?!?
I cut the scalloped ovals from the Home Decor cart, the small scalloped circle - Marvy punch and the Halloween die cuts are last years stash, K&Co by Tim Coffey. Of course I added a smidgen of ribbon and a knotted button!
I wanted to try to fill the favors with trinkets rather than candies- not like any of the kids I know need more candy or trinkets this time of year!!! Inside are a fruity box of Chicklets, a pumpkin lollipop, a mini Frisbee, a skeleton and a party blower.
Ohhhhhh- how I love these colors. Ohhhhhhh- how I love Halloween (can you tell!?!?!)
Sometimes I wish I were a kid again!
:) Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Wowzers...you have been one busy little bee...they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!---Give them to the teachers! Those are way too cute! Great job Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! Halloween is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute..I say give them to the teachers, cafeteria staff, janitors, at the school.

    ReplyDelete