Score at Big Lots for $2 EACH! I love Thickers!!! I love a bargain! I love getting my favorite scrap embelishment for a bargain!!!!! Here are a few layouts I made with my beloved Thickers....
I love your layouts! the play on the symbols is cute idea :) I went to 7 different BL's in search of those Thickers. I found a bunch.. and you can't beat the price!!!
My Big Lots didn't have any but I'll try again! I love both your layouts and printed them out for scraplifting. Your black outlining looks great, such a neat touch. Love how you layered your PP in Earth Day, and how you cut out the stars on Drive Me Nutz. ~Erika
I went but my Big Lots didn't have any Bright pretty ones...I want some GREEN YELLOW RED PINK BABY BLUE, but all I got was brown, black and gold. At least the gold is pretty!
I am a full-time working mom of 3 wonderful balls of energy! They are what I am most proud of in life. I don't want to rush their lives away but I would love to fast forward 20 years and see the successes life will bring them!!!!
AWESOME! Aren't those Big Lots bargains the BEST!!!??? I love your layout though...really, really colorful..just like you! ;-)
ReplyDelete~Heather
AHHHHH! My BL STILL doesn't have any! I am going again on Saturday! Love the LO's!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your layouts! the play on the symbols is cute idea :) I went to 7 different BL's in search of those Thickers. I found a bunch.. and you can't beat the price!!!
ReplyDeleteMy Big Lots didn't have any but I'll try again! I love both your layouts and printed them out for scraplifting. Your black outlining looks great, such a neat touch. Love how you layered your PP in Earth Day, and how you cut out the stars on Drive Me Nutz.
ReplyDelete~Erika
I went but my Big Lots didn't have any Bright pretty ones...I want some GREEN YELLOW RED PINK BABY BLUE, but all I got was brown, black and gold. At least the gold is pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh I love those! Wonder if our Big Lots has any...
ReplyDeleteI ♥ a bargain... especially a THICKERS bargain! Lucky you! ♥ the LO's! :-)
ReplyDelete