
Do you ever dress your kids in the same colors you are already wearing? Do you ever go shopping and realize you picked all lime green shirts? Do you ever scrap and realize you worked with the same color palate? I do it all the time!!!! Yesterday was NO EXCEPTION! Every PP I worked with was Polka Dotted! Some simple, some artsy! Even the
Spiderman card I made for the boys' friend has a Polka Dot background :)

I love the baseball page the best! I get such a thrill out of being able to incorporate real
memorabilia into my lo, like the actual game ticket!
Great stuff today! I really love that top layout! So cute!
ReplyDeleteReally nice work! I especially like the Baseball, "It's our thing" layout! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThe birthday card is a great one. If I made that one for my son to take to a birthday party, he might not want to give it away.
ReplyDeleteAnnemarie (Mommyvictory)
love all of them!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I always do that...match my son and I completely by accident and then everyone notices, d'oh! Love the paper curl on the first LO.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah i get on my kicks where I do all stripes and all pinks or all fall colors. I need to snap out of it hahahaa. LOVE YOUR PAGES.
ReplyDeleteAdorable projects! They are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGreat layouts!! I used some of that Love Elsie christmasy pp on my last layout too!
ReplyDelete