I made some fun little cards (and regular sized cards!) from scraps and cute prints I found online :) Nothing says summer like a heaping honking ice cream cone!
Wow! So many fun things to look at! Let me start with your blog header - - L-O-V-E it! You have a great scrappy style, totally diggin' your baseball layout - great page design!
I am a full-time working mom of 3 wonderful balls of energy! They are what I am most proud of in life. I don't want to rush their lives away but I would love to fast forward 20 years and see the successes life will bring them!!!!
these are great, I love them!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards (you are making me want ice cream)
ReplyDeletethese are soooooo cuteeee!!!
ReplyDeletethese are so fun!!! Great work! :0)
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable, tfs!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteWow! So many fun things to look at! Let me start with your blog header - - L-O-V-E it!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great scrappy style, totally diggin' your baseball layout - great page design!