Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Halloween Craft of the Season!

I have not been in a very crafty mood in quite some time but recently started a swap to jump start my mojo and it actually worked! I do have thank my very good friend, Audrey, for my crafty pep talk! Love ya girl!

I used my Blackletter Cricut cart for the Gothic looking *BOO* letters. I added a little bit of black Stickles to the letters to give them some dimension. The Drippy Goo punch I used around the border of the frame is by Martha Stewart. I had the black photo frame and white mat. And the Halloween paper is by Jen Yanok for K & Company, I bought on clearance last year in a slab. The lime green paper has flocked spiders, aren't they the cutest!?!?!
Stay tuned, I have more Fall projects planned for the week!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment