Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Favorite Things Valentine Swap!

I hosted another fabulous MY FAVORITE THINGS swap over at 2Peas. This time it was Valentine themed :) I have had so much fun shopping for goodies for my swap pal ***Kate***, so much so, I didn't know if I could part with any of it so I had to wrap it all as soon as I was done with the last item on the list. I can't tell you what the last item was exactly except it is my favorite magazine! It is actually the best magazine ever and at $5 a pop, I don't treat myself to it too often. Another hint about it is that I often don't read it at the bookstore when hubby and I go on quick dates there because it is a magazine chock full of great ideas that I feel the need to dog-ear! I don't think Barnes and Noble would appreciate my dog-ear compulsion without my purchase of the actual magazine!!!!
So here is the sneak peek of Kate's goodie package, I will try to mail it out Monday and after I know she received it, I will share the photos of what is actually behind the pretty retro 80's heart wrapping paper!!!!
TFL!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment