Sorry for my little hiatus. With my Mom in the hospital and all the extra running around I have had to do for her (over 2 months!) and all the holidays we celebrate and all of our December birthdays and my eldest 9th birthday that we just celebrated this weekend... I have not had any energy to create~ Bummer, I know. I have no mojo right now. No creativity. No spark. I am working on it though. I would love life to get back to normal. I would love to play with paper all day and cook and post photos of it for all of you! It takes time, I know. It will return to me, my mojo, I just now it will.
In the meantime I do have a few great new photos and tidbits to share with you all... just gotta upload to my laptop since the desktop mysteriously WILL NOT LET ME LOAD PICS TO MY BLOG ANYMORE! Have no fear- we will resolve this!
** Miss Audrey, my most beloved non-following follower~ I hope you are happy now that the advent picture is not the first photo you see when you pull up my blog! I love you and thanks for the push to get back over here and start posting!!!!
xoxoxo!
Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment