Sunday, December 6, 2009

Matryoshka card *New Paisley Cricut Cart*

When I was a little girl. my parents had an original matryoshka doll, also known as a Russian nested doll or a babushka doll, is a set of dolls of decreasing sizes placed one inside the other. I love opening all the little women just to get to the itty bitty last one, the baby! To this day I still love them and have a collection of my own. Most do not look like your traditional Matryoshka but they have the basic premise behind them, or should I say, inside them!

So it was no surprise that I had to buy the *NEW* Paisley Cricut cartridge with it's wide array of Matryoshka doll die cuts!!! I just had to make the first cut for my Mom in the rehab center!

TFL and for your comments :)
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! I have a huge collection of Japanese kokeshi dolls which are similar but they don't open :( Great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful...I had a great friend when I lived back east who loved these dolls...wonderful tribute to your parents!!!

    ReplyDelete