Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crunch time~

and I don't mean that you should be crunching on your Christmas sugar cookie!!! OK Mama, put down the cookie... we only have 4 more viable nights of present wrapping!!! I have to admit, the wrapping fiasco is my least favorite part of the holidays... one or two birthday present I can handle, but a tree full of presents for 3 little boys is MURDER! I really dread it! I have to admit, none of the kids presents look like this one (it was for a gift exchange at the PTA Christmas Party)... the kids are lucky if they find the dollar store pre-made Mylar bows and a sticker label on their gifts. Actually they should be happy this Santa wraps them. I have more friends than not that leave Santa's gifts UNWRAPPED! What smart women they are! Where were they when I started my family????? I hope you are not to wrapped up in the gift presentation to enjoy your families ;) Have a beautiful evening and enjoy your loved ones!!!
xoxoxo!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment