Monday, April 13, 2009

My very busy week ahead!!!!!!

Well, my week started out busy and I do believe it will end busy!
***********************************************
Sunday : Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt (photos below)



Monday : Take M-I-L to her new doctor. I have to add that he was THE nicest Doctor I have ever encountered! He was such a pleasant and thorough Doctor... hubby and I may be switching real soon!

* Tampa Bay Rays (huge baseball fanatic here!) home opener! We WIPED THE FLOOR with the Yankees tonight! 5-15! I can proudly say, I have not missed watching one game yet this season- impossible goal to keep but I will try!

Tuesday : Chaperone Johnny on his first Math Bowl competition. His Math Bowl teacher also planed a lunch trip to Mickey D's afterward.

Wednesday : Take Dad to the train so he can get back to his daily life back home in Ft Lauderdale :(


Thursday : Meeting my Boss at work for my monthly evaluation. The only part of this I dread, is having to drive home at 1am and getting home at 2am and up at 6:30 am to take my kiddos to school!

Take the boys to Judo Class at 6PM

Friday : Hang the Teacher Appreciation banner in the teacher's lounge for TA Week starting that Monday. The PTA's theme is Our Teachers Are Royalty. I plan on working on this earlier in the week and measuring the bulletin board so I can assemble it at home and just hang it on Friday afternoon!!! Who's a smart cookie, now!?!?!

Saturday : John works so I am solo for Judo. I may bring our swim suits to the Y so we can play in the water park after class!!!!



I am talking Jess and Eric into babysitting and going out with my hubster for a date night!!! We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. wow - you are ONE busy lady this week! Hope all goes according to plans.
    :0)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete