I love this new slab from K & Co...DAYDREAMS. I hand painted the scalloped edges around the photo and the opposite corners. Dymo label maker and vinyl Thickers.
I am a full-time working mom of 3 wonderful balls of energy! They are what I am most proud of in life. I don't want to rush their lives away but I would love to fast forward 20 years and see the successes life will bring them!!!!
OMG That top one is a kick! LOL I love it! And that paper rocks!
ReplyDeleteGreat LOs! I'm hoping to have "finally some scrapping time" this weekend :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful Layouts...love them! Just became a follower of your blog...you can check mine out here: http://deborahsscrapbooklayouts.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteDeborah :)
WOW your LOs are AWESOME!!!I am lovin your blog!
ReplyDeletehugs
Brenda aka Grandma Chelsea from MB
great LOs! they are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletelol I love that first layout! I can so see that happening around here too!!
ReplyDeleteFun LOs...I like the title of the 1st one, lol.
ReplyDelete