Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friends Are .....

... the chocolate chips in the cookies of life!!!

I came across this saying in a card making magazine
and HAD to use it!  Then I found the cutest cookies and milk
image on Pintrest and BAM...
best friendship cards I have ever made!!!
I love making tags!  So simple and such a great embellishment to have on hand. 
Great to attach to a gift or to adhere to a blank card!   
I altered a simple clothes pin and notepad!  What a fun little gift to leave on your work besties desk!  I know mine loved his little friendship gift, especially since it was out of the blue!
And of course CARDS!!!  Great way to use scraps of paper and ribbon!
Don't forget to accent with ink and unique border punches!
You can find the free printable milk and cookie image on my Pintrest :
Have a great day!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. I wanted to email you but I couldn't find your email address.. I'd like to you one of your photos from a post on our Blog could you email me
    stampingholly@hotmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete