Monday, November 15, 2010

Autumn Luncheon

Welcome to our cozy little luncheon! Grab a seat and pour your self a cup of hot coffee to warm...
Meet my happy little Pilgrim couple. They were a very popular salt and pepper shaker set sold at my local grocery store, Publix, as a collectible. They have since retired the collection. I do believe I have three sets!
Fresh roasted pumpkin seeds. I used the seeds from a white pumpkin, they are meatier!
A quick arrangement I made with a rustic looking tool box I bought for $.50 at a crafters yard sale a few months ago. I added fall picks, dried mini corn, faux leaves, raffia and a mini scarecrow!
My favorite dishes that I had actually sold at my yard sale this week. I have way too many dish sets. I did decide to keep a place setting for four just for my own table setting enjoyment! My favorite coffee mugs sent to me as a "just because gift" from my special friend, Audrey!
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Who's ready for dessert?
My favorite view of my tablescapes, the sun streaming in!
Placemates from Walmart, I love that they are round. Unique and different.
Linking up with :
Thanks for joining us for lunch, come back and visit soon!
Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    You're making me feel awfully guilty. I should let go of some of my dishes too, but I just can't seem to let myself do it.

    Nice use of the old toolbox. I think I have one. I might be able to duplicate that look. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tablescape. Gorgeous. Your centerpiece is stunning. Love the arrangement in the box. Fabulous. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tool box it looks great! I'm ready for lunch be over shortly - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. Love the look of the tool box. They nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, as always! And, Fall!! ;) I am living vicariously through your amazing decorating.....

    ReplyDelete