Ok, I admit, I am a follower! I have seen these little pretties posted on party blogs, craft blogs and decorating blogs (talk about versatile!) and had to try my hand at them! I priced crepe paper during many trips to the stores but never wanted to commit. So of course, in the LEAST expected place I found a huge bag full of brand new, never opened packages of party streamers in GOODWILL! For $2- CHA CHING! 
I started out with the Fleur de lis scrap paper and based my theme around it. I Googled vintage French images and found some pretty spectacular additions to my medallions!
I soon discovered that the medallions were a great excuse, I mean USE, for my jars and jars and spools and spools of ribbon!
This medallion is almost all from thrift store finds.... the tan velvet ribbon, was $.50 for an entire spool of about 10 yards, the crepe paper was in my $2 grab bag score and even the itty bitty pearl like beads were another past grab bag score (I think there were about a dozen packages with 100 beads in each also part of a $2 grab bag find!) Even the cream mini bird cage was a $1 at Goodwill!
And that folks is how the story of my latest and greatest addiction began (in Goodwill, as any good addiction does!)!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel
Rachel




These are so darling, I love the french theme! Realy so cute, and what a great find at Goodwill! I am your newest follower, and would be thrilled if you followed back!
ReplyDeleteCarlee,
ladybirdln.blogspot.com
Thanks for stoppin' by my place and leaving such a nice comment! :) These are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteVery cute girl! I love the theme and the colors you used! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteHow cool are these? Great job!! Isn't it nice to find great bargains at Goodwill? Superb!
ReplyDelete*ugh* I posted to you but now I don't see it. hmmm...Anyway~ Great job. How cute are these! It's always nice to find great bargains at Goodwill. Superb!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! What a thrift store score! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! Have a great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteJenn :)
These are very pretty! And I'm jealous of your Goodwill finds. Other than fabric, I haven't scored much like that at my Goodwill.
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty! and I'm jealous of your Goodwill finds. Other than fabric, I haven't scored anything good like that at my Goodwill.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love these....I am way addicted to GW also :)
ReplyDeleteMan, I never find such goodies at my GW. Great find and even better medallions! Score!
ReplyDeleteJeanine
That is adorable and you could do all sorts of things with that!
ReplyDeleteThose medallions look great. I'm always looking for Frenchy things, but my printer is currently out of commission. I can only envy yours.
ReplyDeleteI have just found your blog, love the ribbons! I am new to blogging, would love you to follow me.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I could see adding these to lots of things! Especially recycled jars. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are very cute! Thanks for letting me know about it and for the nice comment on my couple mugs!
ReplyDeleteJill of oursevendwarfs.com